ATTENTION TO DETAIL AT PROJECT TURNOVER.
We understand that no facility we build can be considered successfully finished until an orderly project closeout has been completed to the Owner’s satisfaction. The scope of Postconstruction Services we provide to guarantee a successful project turnover includes the following:
- Plan for, schedule and expedite building code official inspections in order to obtain all required agency approvals such as temporary and permanent Certificates of Occupancy in a timely manner
- Conduct inspections of the completed project with the Owner and design professionals to compile a “punch list” of work items; manage the completion of all punch list items
- Monitor receipt of all warranties, operation manuals, record drawings, permits, affidavits and other required closeout documents
- Review and process all final subcontractor payments and obtain release of lien certifications
- Compile a summary of all construction related expenditures for the Owner’s information and assist in fulfilling all audit and certification requirements necessary for financial closeout
- Organize and direct the education of Owner’s personnel in the start-up, operation and maintenance of the building’s operating systems